MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
Are you a professional expert from Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Morocco or Tunisia? The MSP Mena Scholarship Programme might be a great opportunity for you to follow a short course in the Netherlands!
1. Check the application guidelines and eligibility at www.studyinholland.nl/msp
2. Check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship
3. Check the themes eligible for your country in the Country Focus Document https://lnkd.in/eVgjGtF
4. Choose a course from the newly-published MSP course list (https://lnkd.in/eJeryXF), please note that only courses on the course list are eligible for a MSP scholarship
5. Contact the institution of the course you've chosen and prepare for applying through the education institution
6. Apply before the 30 March 2021!
Anyone applying for an MSP scholarship must make sure that the application fits well within the priority areas determined for the MSP by the Netherlands Embassy. Please note that if you’re working in a field which cannot be motivated to relate to the priority areas for your country in the Country Focus document, you are unfortunately not eligible for an MSP scholarship.